Repairing Cab Doors Hinge and Fitting Oversize Pins

Before I get to fitting the front Arches I needed to re-hang the doors this meant repairing the corroded lower hinge attachment point, a good blap with the rotary wire wheel revealed the cracks and missing steel that caused the door to drop a good half inch when i tried to get in and out of the van.
With all the crap material removed the hinge had a lot of movement so I trialed the door on again to ensure that when I welded the cracks the pivot point of the hinge would be in the correct position. With the welds cleaned and later painted this should now be good enough to stop my door falling to the floor when I open it.
With the bottom of the door repaired I fitted first oversize pin and wing mirror holder to the top and bottom hinges. Ensuring I had a tolerance fit on the center part of the hinge and a interference fit on the upper and lower part of the hinge. A good blast with the hobby torch and the pins squeezed in nicely. At first they squeaked as I moved then but once cooled they became nice and smooth.