Rolling a camper using a home made rotisserie roll over rig.

If you did not see how I made my rotisserie check this link out- 
If you did here is the latest addition
Whit the first bit of sunny weather of 2013 I decided it was the best time to try my roll over rig for the first time.
 
I hurriedly grabbed some 100mm caster wheels from B+Q (cheaper at screw fix)
200mm would have been stronger but to big for my garage. some threaded bar, a box of nuts, shiney ones. and welded and drilled these wheels onto some spare scaffold pole that I then clamped onto the frame.
With the new wheels on and a call for help to my mate Nic (and family)
we carefully tugged the van out of the garage


With a couple of air beds on stand by I used a pole on each frame, one side to help lift the van onto the first angle.
Steadied by the helpers on the opposite side the van sat comfortably at 45 degrees. 
Another gentle push and the van was on its side with a couple of chocks to stop it rolling on top of us as we pushed.
The air beds were easily pulled out from underneath and used as trampolines for the rest of the afternoon.
We then removed the caster wheels from the now vertical side
A quick action shot, as I forgot to video this.
Then fitted the wheels on the lower bars with the help of a jack on the jacking points and a narrower bar down the end of the frame. 
I designed the frame so you could stand on the floor through the cargo side doors.
I also wanted the brace the two now horizontal bar together but this didn't feel as loose or unstable as I thought it might. 
My calculations were very close when squeezing the van back inside the garage. Id measured from the roof beams but forgot the door is lower than the roof when open.
My little bit extra just in case was just enough.

I could now for the first time get a decent look at the underside of the van.
There was still some rust, I think this was because a pocket of air could not escape when submerged.

There was a key stuck in one of the cab drain holes, I have the previous owners address I go and try it out.
The creasing to the corner of the engine bay is a lot more visible now the filler is no longer there.