Fitting outriggers and jacking points

I've finally started to see some progress with the endless task of repairing the cargo bay chassis. With a bit of cutting, measuring and banging with a huge mallet I was able to fit and weld the outriggers I'd made with the new jacking points I definately did not make. I thought I'd made some real progress with my welding until I started doing it against the laws of gravity. Guess I've still got a few things to learn!
A few tack welds hold the outriggers in place untill I can get my hands on a spot welder.This is the right side fitted. I levelled and positioned it with a spirit level clamped across the beams like the Professional I deep down am. (Yes in the picture the spirit level is actually invisible)
Although I still needed to spot or mig weld the forward support section to the bulk head so I can fit the front outriggers and centre cross member, I couldn't help trial fitting my new cargo floor before I got called in for tea. No I don't still live at mums but I did eat fish fingers and beans.